I love summer/beach reads! I always put together a huge pile to read during the hot months when I'm lounging in or by the pool! Here are the books that are currently on my summer TBR! What books are you planning to read? Anything similar? I'd love to hear about any more amazing beach themed books as well! Leave me a comment!
ps: these books are in no particular order.
1. THE LIONS DEN BY KATHERINE ST. JOHN
2. ISLAND AFFAIR BY PRISCILLA OLIVERAS
3. MEET ME IN PARADISE BY LIBBY HUBSCHER
4. FLOAT PLAN BY TRISH DOLLER
5. SHIPPED BY ANGIE HOCKMAN
6. IT HAPPENED ONE SUMMER BY TESSA BAILEY
7. SHE'S FAKING IT BY KRISTIN ROCKAWAY
8. THE SUMMER JOB BY LIZZY DENT
9. HELLO SUMMER BY MARY KAY ANDREWS
10. BIG SUMMER BY JENNIFER WEINER
11. PEOPLE WE MEET ON VACATION BY EMILY HENRY
12. SLIGHTLY NORTH OF SIMPLE BY KRISTY WOODSON HARVEY
13. THE SUMMER GIRLS BY MARY ALICE MONROE
14. THE NEWCOMER BY MARY KAY ANDREWS
15. BEACH READ BY EMILY HENRY
16. THAT SUMMER BY JENNIFER WEINER
17. SUMMER OF '69 BY ELIN HILDERBRAND
18. OUR ITALIAN SUMMER BY JENNIFER PROBST
FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE BOOKISH POSTS
If you're looking for cover reveals, excerpts, and tours this is the place to be!